Support Pharmacist - 4 or 5 day week - Ballincollig, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in
Ballincollig, Co. Cork!
What you need to know:
This is permanent role,
which offers an option of 4 or 5 days per week
, The role will require you to work some weekends (2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday a month - x1.5 pay for Sundays). No late nights past 6.30pm
. You will work alongside excellent support team
, including an experienced Store Manager and a Supervising Pharmacist, to help you cater for a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What's on offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- Annual leave (up to 25 days)
- PSI fees and IPU membership
- Pension contribution
- & more!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client