Supervising Pharmacist - Ballyfermot D10
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10 .
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role. No late nights past 6pm.
Busy pharmacy & Great team in store, with a mix of Tech & pharmacist support
at all times. MPS
is the dispensing system used. Exceptional salary package available.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
Salary is DOE & is negotiable
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client