Pharmacist - Grange-over-Sands
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Grange Over Sands
What you need to know:
This position will be 47.5 hours per week
This is a busy community pharmacy which has a fantastic opportunity to improve and grow; the branch delivers on average 7k items per month. The pharmacy is situated next to a GP surgery. The surgery has a patient base of 8,000, issuing on average 18,800 items per month.
The pharmacy has a varied skill mix including Team Leader, Pharmacy technician and two Pharmacy Assistants – they are highly motivated individuals with a great work ethic.
As well as dispensing day to day items, the pharmacy also dispenses MDS trays, support instalment patients as well as delivering a range of NHS and private services.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines, including dosage, side effects, and interactions with other medications.
- Counsel patients on the management of chronic diseases.
- Conduct medication reviews to ensure that patients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Order and stock medications and medical supplies.
- Maintain a safe and secure pharmacy environment.
- Stay up-to-date on new drugs and treatments.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What's on offer:
- Registration with the GPhC
- Relevant experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- £30 p/h
- Welcome to bonus (£5K net payment)
- relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC and DBS fees paid
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
- & more!
For more information about this job, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or to arrange a chat please click here Schedule a call
All inquires are completely confidential!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client