Part-Time Support Pharmacist - Clane, Co. Kildare
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Recruitment is looking for a Part-Time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Clane, Co. Kildare
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will ideally commence ASAP but the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right Pharmacist. You will be required to work 2/3 days per week. 1/3 Saturdays are required. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or Late Nights! You will work alongside a strong support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used. Newly qualified Pharmacists are welcome to apply!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Vaccinating experience or interested in vaccinating (training provided)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client