Support Pharmacist (4 days weekly) - South-West Co. Dublin
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in South-West Co. Dublin.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
, Full-time role over 4 days per week (38-40hrs)
You will be required to work 1/4 Saturdays.
There are no Sundays or BH
, and no late nights past 7pm
. There's a great support team
in the pharmacy with double cover on at all times. Touchstore
is the dispensing system used. Exceptional salary & package on offer!
What we desire :
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- To be an enthusiastic, personable and friendly nature,
- Passion & drive to helping customers and the team.
What we require :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
Salary would depend on your experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Ideally 1-2 years experience, but newly qualified are encouraged to apply!
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this opportunity, for CV advice or interview preparation help,
Simply email me at [email protected],
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client