Support Pharmacist - Kilcock, Co. Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Kilcock, Co. Kildare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent Full OR Part-Time position
which will commence ASAP. 3-5 day working week
on offer with 2/4 Saturdays required
per month. No late nights
past 6:30pm, No Sundays
and no Bank Holidays
involved. There is an experienced support team
on hand to help cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system. Excellent rate on offer!
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be customer focused and capable of building a good rapport with customers
- Have a keen interest in retail pharmacy
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Have an ability to prioritise and a high attention to detail
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client