Maternity Cover Pharmacist - Lucan, Co. Dublin
Temporary Full Time
is recruiting for a Full-Time or Part-Time Maternity cover Pharmacist
for a busy pharmacy based in Lucan, Co. Dublin
What you need to know:
- This role is open to both Supervising & Support pharmacists.
This is a temporary full-time role
on a 9 month contract starting in May/June.
There's a great support team
in the pharmacy including 2-3 pharmacists, multiple tech's and OTC support also. MPS
is the dispensing system used. Option for a 2, 3 or 4 Day week is on offer!
The Pharmacy are open to negotiation's on a salary package.
What we desire :
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- To be an enthusiastic, personable and friendly nature
- Passion & drive to helping customers and the team
What we require :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
Salary would depend on your experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Or find me on LinkedIn: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client