Managing/Superintending Pharmacist (No Wknds) - Belfast, Co Antrim
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Managing/Superintendent Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Belfast, Co Antrim.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
position, working 40hrs Mid-week. No late nights past 6pm
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers in this community driven store.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- These duties are simply an idea of the role - they do not limit what is required
- Responsible for ensuring the Pharmacy is open during contracted hours for trading and dispensing prescriptions and that a Responsible Pharmacist is signed on at the premises at all times.
- Ensure the Dispensary operates in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland at all times.
- Ensure that all NHS commissioned services are proactively offered to patients and customers and opportunities for new services can be implemented safely.
- Ensure that the Controlled Drugs Register is maintained in accordance with statutory requirements and that all Company Procedures for controlled drugs handling within the Pharmacy are followed
- People Management: Overall responsibility for branch staffing to ensure adequate resource levels at all times.
- External Awareness: Be aware of any issues at a local level which may impact the performance of the business and adopt to the changes i.e. new contract applications or relocations.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good team management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland is a MUST!
- Previous experience of management in a pharmacy environment is ideal but not essential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client