Community Pharmacist - 20 min drive from Belfast
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for Community Pharmacists
for a thriving family owned Pharmacy.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role but will consider part time. Working pattern: Standard opening hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Saturday but operates one late night per week and you'd be expected to work alternative Tuesdays from 11am - 8pm and alternate Saturdays.
Week 1: Work Saturday; off Sunday; work Monday
Week 2: Off Saturday, Sunday & Monday. (If working Tuesday, start at 11.00)
Great team in place to help you!
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines, including dosage, side effects, and interactions with other medications.
- Counsel patients on the management of chronic diseases.
- Conduct medication reviews to ensure that patients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Order and stock medications and medical supplies.
- Maintain a safe and secure pharmacy environment.
- Stay up-to-date on new drugs and treatments.
- Qualified Pharmacist registered and in good standing with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (PSNI)
- IT Literate and familiar with Windows based computer systems
- Able to deal with high volume prescription requirements
- Display excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
What's on offer:
- Working knowledge of McLernons Pharmacy Software System.
- Experience in providing services to Care Homes
- Qualified to undertake Covid and Flu vaccines.
- Competitive salary
- Employee discount of 15% on all purchases
- A cash back plan for reimbursement up to a certain value annually on a variety of health services, e.g. optical, dental, counselling, physiotherapy, chiropody, scans, etc.
- A Perks Card which offers discounts on a variety of things
- Reimbursement for a Blue Light Card
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme. This has a range of wellbeing services, such as counselling, legal advice, CBT exercises, online wellbeing resources.
- Access to GP Hero
For more information about this job, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or to arrange a chat please click here Schedule a call
All inquires are completely confidential!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client