Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician - Belfast
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for an Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician
for a thriving family owned Pharmacy.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role but will consider part time. Standard opening hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday but operates two late nights per week. Working pattern to be discussed at interview stage but can be very accommodating
Great team in place to help you!
What you'll be doing:
The role involves carrying out accuracy checks on both prescription items and our Pillroll service. You will be responsible for completing the final accuracy check on dispensed medications before they are supplied to the patient, and you must be fully aware of the checking process, SOPs and reporting and handling any errors noted. You will work along with the responsible pharmacist to provide accurate final checking assistance, and will also provide advice on the use of medicines and general pharmaceutical advice to patients.
What we're looking for:
- Qualified Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician
- Qualified to Level 3 Pharmacy Services (or equivalent), or be a Registered Technician.
- IT Literate and familiar with Windows based computer systems
- Able to deal with high volume checking requirements and able to manage a fast turnaround of work
- Display excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
What's on offer:
- Strong post-qualification experience working within a busy pharmacy and dispensary environment
- Working knowledge of McLernons Pharmacy Software System.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employee discount of 15% on all purchases
- A cash back plan for reimbursement up to a certain value annually on a variety of health services, e.g. optical, dental, counselling, physiotherapy, chiropody, scans, etc.
- A Perks Card which offers discounts on a variety of things
- Reimbursement for a Blue Light Card
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme. This has a range of wellbeing services, such as counselling, legal advice, CBT exercises, online wellbeing resources.
- Access to GP Hero
For more information about this job, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or to arrange a chat please click here Schedule a call
All inquires are completely confidential!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client