Part-Time Pharmacist - No weekends! - Kanturk, Co. Cork
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Recruitment is looking for a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Kanturk, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will ideally commence ASAP but the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 3 days per week, can be flexible or fixed (must include Thursday and Friday). No weekends or late nights! You will work alongside a strong support staff, including 3 technicians, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Vaccinating experience or interested in vaccinating (training provided)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2
and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client