Part-Time Support Pharmacist - Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is recruiting a Part-Time Support Pharmacist
for a community pharmacy in Newbridge, Co. Kildare!
What you need to know:
This is a Part time role
which will require you to work 3 or 4 days per week.
2/4 Saturdays are required. There is no late nights
past 7pm, No Sundays
or Bank Holidays
. The pharmacy uses the Quick Script
dispensing system. You will work alongside an exceptional team including a Supervising Pharmacist
as well as a great team of 5 Techs.
Double cover some days. Salary & package is DOE.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Salary is DOE & is negotiable
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client