Support Pharmacist - Greystones, Co. Wicklow
Temporary Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Greystones, Co. Wicklow.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
role which will require you to work 45 hours per week
including some weekends
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
- Operating the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- Exercising all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloyds pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Interacting with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- Building and maintaining relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
- Seeking to acquire new business through proactively approaching Nursing Homes and other relevant institutions
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
What we're looking for:
What's on offer:
- Innovation – someone who seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to develop.
- An understanding of effective budget & stock management.
- Excellent communication skills and capability of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
What we require:
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Private Medical insurance allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or being in the process of registering with the PSI
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client