Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 24
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a contract role in Dublin 24.
This is a permanent full-time job. You'll be required to work some weekends. No late nights past 6pm.
Excellent support team.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
All inquires are completely confidential!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client