Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a small pharmacy group in Dunboyne, Co. Meath
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, commencing ASAP. The position has a set rota of 4 days per week, 42hrs - including every second Weekend.
Week 1 Tuesday 9-8, Friday 9-8, Saturday 9-7 Sunday 930-530.
Week 2 Monday 9-8,Wednesday 9-8,Thursday9-8 Friday 9-6
Week 3 is same as week 1
Week 4 is same as week 2
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Experience with QicScript is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
1 year pre- registrartion
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!