Supervising Pharmacist - Bailieborough, Co. Cavan
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Bailieborough, Co. Cavan!
What you need to know:
- Only minutes from Meath & Louth borders.
- This role comes with great salary package & great support team in store.
This is a permanent, full-time role
working 5 days per weekly! 1 Saturday a month
is required and no late evenings
past 6:30pm. Great support team in the pharmacy to help balance and cope with the workload. Great package on offer with added benefits!
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations.
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/trevor-240/30min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client