Support Pharmacist (2 days weekly) - Clontarf, Dublin 3
Temporary Part Time
Clarity & I are recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Clontarf, North Dublin.
What you need to know:
- This is a 9 month Maternity contract
This is a part-time
role over 2 days per week
. You will be working 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or Bank Holidays & No late nights past 6:30pm.
You will be working alongside excellent support staff pharmacists, Techs and OTC's. The dispensing system used is MPS
What you'll be doing:
- Great salary of on offer (€40 /hr)
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Experience in a high volume dispensary
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Experience in dispensing large volumes
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client