CNM2 - Endoscopy - Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are currently recruiting a CNM2 Endoscopy
for a hospital based in Kildare
The CNM2 has a pivotal role in service planning, co-ordinating, and managing activity and resources within the clinical area. The CNM 2 will co-ordinate and lead in the implementation and provision of quality care
The ideal candidate must be/have:
- Be a registered general nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role within a busy endoscopy service.
- Previous experience within a private healthcare setting would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with JAG accreditation would be desirable.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of quality audit/assurance systems.
- Have experience in change management.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of participation in an accreditation process would be desirable.
For further information or to make an application, contact Molly
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client