Supervising Pharmacist - 4 day week - Wexford Town
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Wexford Town, Co. Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will require you to work 4 days per week (approx. 38.5hrs or part-time available as well)
, including alternating weekends (both Saturday and Sunday)
. There is an excellent support team
, including another pharmacist and 1-2 technicians,
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
No previous Supervising experience required!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Competitive rate on offer (approx. €50 per hour), based on experience!
For more information about this job feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client