Oncology Liaison Nurse - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for a Oncology Liaison Nurse
for a hospital in South Dublin.
- Nursing & Midwife Board Registered General Nurse (NMBI) Registration.
- H.Dip in Oncology Nursing.
- Masters in Oncology Nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience, with 3 years experience in the area of medical oncology.
Benefits on offer include:
- Introductory Payment/ Relocation Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Fully funded private Health Insurance
- Wedding Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tax Saver bus and rail Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Great transport links - Luas, Buses
- Staff Discounts in restaurants, pharmacies and local businesses
- Discounts Hospital services to staff and family
- Ongoing Opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client