Supervising Pharmacist - Flexible hours - Limerick City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Limerick City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
with flexible hours (option for 3, 4 or 5 days)
, including alternating Saturdays (negotiable). No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
past 6pm. You will work alongside excellent support team
, including another pharmacist (double cover) and a technician. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client