Maternity Cover Pharmacist - Kells, Co. Meath
Temporary Full Time
are recruiting for a Full-time Maternity Cover Pharmacist
for a thriving community pharmacy in Kells, Co. Meath
What you need to know:
This is a temporary full-time Maternity position
You will be required to work alternate Saturdays
. There are no late nights or bank holidays involved
is the dispensing system. You will be working alongside a strong team
of front of house staff, another pharmacist and the Supervising pharmacist.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Salary is DOE & is negotiable
All applications are strictly confidential.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/dominic-lew
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client