Relief Pharmacist - Wexford
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a full - time Relief Pharmacist
for pharmacies located in Co. Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a full time permanent role
, commencing ASAP
. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week.
You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used. You will be required to work between 5 or 6 stores
in the Wexford Region.
What you'll be doing :
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
What the pharmacy offers:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1 years post registration
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.