Supervising Pharmacist - Ennis, Co. Clare
Temporary Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Ennis, Co. Clare.
This is a maternity cover position
, which will require you to work full-time
. No Sundays & late nights
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Competitive package on offer!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client