Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Louth
Permanent Full Time
are recruiting for a Staff Nurse
for a Nursing Home Group based in Louth
The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care practiced in the relevant care setting. The Staff Nurse will provide holistic, person centered care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
Benefits on offer
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) Decision Letter holders will not be accepted
- Consideration will be given to newly qualified/graduate nurses.
- Demonstrated experience in gerontological and/or dementia care is advantageous.
For more information or to make an application, contact Laura at: [email protected]
- Competitive rate of pay
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefits
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
This role not for you? Feel free to reach out today to discuss other nurse vacancies available.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client