Support Pharmacist - Arklow, Co. Wicklow
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Arklow, Co. Wicklow.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which can commence ASAP. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. This is a full-time role
(option for part-time hours available) which will require you to work 38 hours a week
, including alternating weekends
. There is an excellent support team of 1 pharmacist and 2 technicians, or 2 pharmacists and 1 technician, and a superintendent
to help cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected] | 01 211 8721
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/gary-632 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client