Pharmacy Technician (Full- and Part-time options) - Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a pharmacy based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.What you need to know:
This is a permanent Full-time role (4-5 days per week) - Part-time option is also available. 2/4 Saturdays
are required. No Sundays or Bank Holidays
are required. There is a great support team of 2 pharmacists and 4 technicians in place. QicScript
is the dispensing system used (changing it to MPS
!). FREE Parking on-site
and pension scheme on offer
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- You must be a reliable and ready to take on new challenges.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Technician.
- Higher certificate in Pharmacy Technician studies
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected] - 01 567 3123 | Mobile: 353 86 011 0169
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/pharmacyrecruitment and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client