Support Pharmacist (4 Days Weekly) - Ballybay, Co. Monaghan
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for a Support Pharmacist
for a flourishing community pharmacy in Ballybay, Co. Monaghan.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role
working 4 days weekly
. Alternating Saturdays is required but No Sundays or Bank holidays & no late nights past 6:00pm.
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is DOE & excellent salary negotiable
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Great opportunity for newly qualified pharmacists!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Trevor@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/trevor-240/30min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client