Support Pharmacist - Shankill
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Full-time Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Shankill.
of working with this group include:
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Private Medical insurance allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
You will have an excellent support team including technician/ OTC staff. Flexible rota, store is opened some late nights and weekends.
Experience with TouchStore is an advantage but not essential.
You must also be registered with the PSI or are in the process of registering .
The main duties of these roles include:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloyds pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
- Seek to acquire new business through proactively approaching Nursing Homes and other relevant institutions
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
The behaviors we seek & encourage
- Innovative – seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to develop.
- An understanding of effective budget & stock management.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Or find me on LinkedIn: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client