Staff Nurses - Oncology Inpatient Unit - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatient Unit
for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients and provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do and to administer care and support for patients undergoing cancer treatments.
- Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland Registered General Nurse (NMBI) licence in good standing.
- 1 year post nursing registration experience preferred.
- Previous Oncology experience preferred.
- Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and a sense of professional development.
- Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
- Utilises effective time management skills
Benefits on offer include:
- €5000 Introductory Payment/ Relocation Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Fully funded private Health Insurance
- Wedding Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tax Saver bus and rail Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Great transport links - Luas, Buses
- Staff Discounts in restaurants, pharmacies and local businesses
- Discounts Hospital services to staff and family
- Ongoing Opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client