Working as a Locum Optometrist with Clarity
In recent years, the healthcare industry has been rapidly growing, and so has the demand for qualified healthcare professionals. Here at Clarity Locums, we understand the importance of having temporary staff available on hand, and we are excited to announce that we are now working with locum optometrists. This is great news for optometrists who are looking for flexible work arrangements or are seeking to expand their experience by working in different locations.
There are several benefits of working as a locum optometrist with Clarity Locums:
Flexible Work Arrangements:
- As a locum optometrist, you can choose shifts that suit your preferences and availability, and can work on a part-time or full-time basis. Improve your work-life balance by scheduling work around your personal or professional commitments.
- Locuming usually rewards optometrists with higher hourly rates than a full time role, but registering with Clarity doesn’t mean you need to quit your day job! You can pick up extra shifts whenever it suits you and earn extra cash.
Opportunity to Gain Experience:
- Working as a locum is a great way to gain professional experience, as you will be exposed to different practice models and may have the opportunity to learn from a variety of colleagues. There are plenty of opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Clarity Locums’ mobile app makes it easy to book shifts, update your availability, upload documents, and chat with our team at any time, anywhere! Book shifts in a matter of seconds, hassle-free. Download it for iPhone or Android today.
Interested in starting your locuming journey? Start today with Clarity!
Signing up with Clarity as an optometrist is quick and easy. Simply download the Clarity Locums app, or use the register button on our website. You will need to provide:
- Your CORU registration number
- Your ID
- Your CV
- A name and contact number for a reference
Unlike pharmacists or nurses, locum optometrists do not require Garda vetting, so once you have provided all necessary information and signed up, you are free to start booking shifts right away!
If you would like to learn more about locuming as an optometrist with Clarity Locums, or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch today. Contact us at [email protected].
Posted on 30 April 2023 by Hannah Phipps