Why Should Your Business Work with Clarity Locums?
Why should you work with Clarity and what do we offer that is different from other locum agencies?
Our mission is to provide high quality agency nurses to healthcare facilities, big and small. At Clarity Locums, we are always developing our services to meet the unique needs of each one of our clients. We understand that not every provider has the same needs so we are always open to adapting our services to fit your needs.
Some of the things that we offer as a business include:
- We have a database of ready to work Agency Nurses. All our nurses are garda vetted and referenced check before they are allowed to work.
- Mandatory Training documents are checked and verified by us so you don't have to!
- You only pay for the shift after it has been filled.
- On our Clarity Locums app you can manage your own agency bookings 24/7 or if you prefer our locum team can manage your agency shifts.
- Our agency includes all costs associated with an employee for example holiday pay, PRSI, PAYE and bank holiday pay.
- You can get a locum at short notice due to our rapid notifications that can be sent within seconds to all locums in the locality.
Permanent Recruitment services
- Our permanent recruitment team can help you fill permanent vacancies and find you the most suitable candidates.
- We will advertise across a number of paid job searching websites, and all our social media accounts and use cutting-edge technology to find the best candidates for your job vacancies
- We will find the candidates, complete screening calls and submit the most suitable candidates to you. If you approve we will organise the interview and do interview preparation with the candidate. After you complete the interview, we will offer feedback and/or support with offering a successful candidate
- We also assist you and the candidate with any pre-employment paperwork and Garda Vetting documents that need to be completed.
No placement No fee!
This is our guarantee that we will not charge you a fee if we cannot find a suitable candidate for your vacancy.
Who will you be working with:
- Healthcare professionals with over 10 years of experience in the healthcare sector
- Exclusive EU pipeline with a dedicated EU recruiter who helps EU nurses through the NMBI process as well as English exams and relocation support
- A highly committed duo of nursing recruiters who are dedicated to filling your vacancies quickly and with the most suitable candidates. (We will not rest until the vacancy is filled!)
Looking for help with your recruitment needs but not sure where to start? Feel free to contact us today!
Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment
Laura has been with the business for almost two years, with a proven track record in supporting candidates in the past, Laura likes to listen to your goals and give support and advice to help you make the best next step!
Nursing Recruitment Consultant
Molly joined Clarity this year with a background in customer service and administration. She is highly motivated and determined to provide the best quality service to candidates and clients. Molly focuses on roles in Munster as well as other areas.
Posted on 24 November 2022 by Molly Roche