Pharmacy Requirements - England
Thinking of locuming in 2023 in England?
In order to get set up and book shifts with Clarity Locums, pharmacists will need to make sure they are fully compliant in the regions they wish to work in. Below is a list of the relevant documents necessary to work as a locum pharmacist in England:
- Proof of ID: Passport
- Additionally for Non UK or Non Irish locums - Right to Work Share Code (Access here).
- DBS (Must be subscribed to the update service)
- More info on the update service can be found here.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Picture of Smart Card
- SCR access + 5F Smartcard declaration.
- Summary Care Records
- Discharge Medicines Service
- Community Pharmacy Consultation Service (CPCS) - Self-assessment here.
Contact our compliance team for more information!
Learn more about SMART Cards and SCR Access
Posted on 14 March 2023 by Aoife McPadden