Locuming as a Student
Currently studying pharmacy at university? Gain experience with Clarity Locums!
Recently, we’ve had a number of queries from students about whether they can locum while they’re studying. The short answer? Yes!
Pharmacy students can pick up locum technician shifts, from year 3 onwards, once you have a reference from a pharmacist saying you are okay to work in the dispensary.
Benefits of locuming as a student:
- Earn extra money on your days off
- Gain pharmacy experience before completing your degree
- Develop and grow your professional network
- Improve your patient counselling skills
- Work around your own schedule with flexible days and hours
Get started with Clarity Locums:
Getting set up as a locum technician with Clarity Locums is free, quick and easy! The sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start locuming. Follow the steps below:
- Click ‘Register’ on the Clarity Locums website or app
- Input your country of registration and choose ‘Technician / Pre-Reg’ as your profession
- Insert your name, email and phone number
- Receive and input a verification code to confirm your registration
Once you’re registered, all you need to upload to your account is your checked reference, CV and ID. Then you’re good to go!
Think locuming is for you? Sign up today!
Register on the Clarity Locums website or download our app below:
Posted on 23 September 2022 by Hannah Phipps