Locum Nurse Roles in The Public Health Team
Agency Nurses Needed!
Clarity are currently recruiting for locum nurses to work alongside the HSE Public Health Team in Dublin City Centre and Dublin South West.
The staff appointed to these posts will work within Primary Care in the PHN service; working as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a coordinated approach to client care. The Community RGN will be expected to maintain a high standard of nursing care, to share responsibility with the community nursing team for the management of nursing care and the patients’ environment and to maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The work base will be the Primary Care Centre. Care is delivered in the client’s home and also in the clinic setting.
- Access to own transport is required for this post. Staff are eligible to claim travel allowance for work related travel. The service is provided Mon to Friday, 9- 5.
- This role is based in South Dublin and will require some travel
- The working week is negotiable for the right candidate
- Weekends off/No late nights/Work Life Balance all taken into consideration
- Rates/Contract depending on experience
- Full driving licence preferable but not essential
- Hours flexible / negotiable – (9-5pm service Monday-Friday)
- Wound care management – both in clinic and in the domiciliary setting
- Diabetes management
- Incontinence assessment and management
- Home visiting
- Nursing assessment post hospital discharge/GP referral
- General nursing care for the chronically ill or disabled
- Oncology support and end of life care
- Nursing assessment for home supports
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 1 years' post registration experience within an acute setting
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
- Both Technical and Professional expertise
- Community nursing experience preferable but not essential
- Onsite training and orientation will be provide
Working through Clarity Locums:
- Premium Rates
- Holiday Pay
- Bank Holiday allowance
- Full payroll team
- Easy to use App for shifts and timesheets
- Booking Platform open
- No more paper timesheets
Sound interesting? Get in touch today!
Contact Laura, our Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment, for more information on all nursing roles.
Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment
01 567 3123
For the past 2 years, Laura has acted as Clarity's Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment. During her previous years of management, Laura has acquired and honed her skills in Customer Service, Human Resources, Operations, Project Management and Recruitment. This, paired with her passion for people and talent building, helps her offer an excellent recruitment experience for both client and candidate alike.
Posted on 17 November 2022 by Laura Mulchrone