Important Notice for UK Locums
We are undertaking an internal audit for the purpose of compliance in accordance with our clients.
Can you please ensure the following documents are uploaded to your account by the 31st October:
- Proof of ID - Passport/Driving licence/Birth certificate
- Right to work (Passport/National insurance card/your biometric residence permit number/your biometric residence card number) which ever is applicable.
- Proof of qualifications (degree certificate)
- Dementia Friends (needs to be a screenshot of your online account clearly displaying your name or the confirmation email you would have received)
- Risk Management
- DBS (subscribed to the update service) for more info on this please click here.
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Safeguarding Level 2
- Picture of Smart Card
- NMS (New Medicine Service)
- Repeat Dispensing
- Summary Care Records
- Discharge Medicines Service
- Community Pharmacy Consultation Service (CPCS)
For more info on the above qualifications please visit the CPPE website.
- Choose Pharmacy will need NADEX login to access - Boots only (Click links for further information)
- Link 1
- Link 2
- Link 3
- Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG Certificate) *Please note if you are based in England/Wales or NI and work in Scotland you will still need a PVG certificate*. We are waiting for our application to become a counter signatory from Disclosure Scotland so will send out further information as soon as we can.
- Pharmacy First Certificate - please visit here.
- Medicines Care and Review Service which require a login ID to access the Pharmacy Care Record system - for more information please visit here.
Northern Ireland Only
If you have an questions or require assistance with any of the above please get in contact with Adrian:
Email: [email protected]
Office: 028 9692 8663
Not sure how to upload documents to your account? Check out our guide below.
Posted on 21 September 2022 by Hannah Phipps