Dublin South East are looking for Agency Nurses
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to be part of the Public Health Nursing team with the HSE in Dublin South East.
Dublin South East Local Health Office looks after the communities of Sandymount, Ballsbridge, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Milltown, Dundrum, Ballinteer, Sandyford, & Kilternan.
The nurses appointed to these posts will work within Primary Care in the PHN service; working as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a coordinated approach to client care. The community nurse will be expected to maintain a high standard of nursing care, to share responsibility with the community nursing team for the management of nursing care and the patients’ environment and to maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The work base will be the Primary Care Centre.
- Care is delivered in the client’s home and also in the clinic setting.
- Access to own transport is required for this post.
- Staff are eligible to claim mileage for work-related travel.
- The service opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- The working week is negotiable for the right candidate, all requests will be considered. Including set days, shorter hours, etc.
- Weekends off/No late nights/Work Life Balance all taken into consideration
- Rates/Contract depending on experience
Benefits of working through Clarity Locums:
- Holiday Pay
- Bank Holiday allowance
- Full payroll team
- Easy to use App for shifts and timesheets
- Booking Platform open
- Claim back for mileage
- Wound care management – both in clinic and in the domiciliary setting
- Diabetes management
- Incontinence assessment and management
- Nursing assessment post hospital discharge/GP referral
- General nursing care for the chronically ill or disabled
- Oncology support and end of life care
- Nursing assessment for home supports
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration experience within an acute setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Both Technical and Professional expertise
- Community nursing experience preferable but not essential
- Onsite training and orientation will be provide
- Driving licence/own car is essential for this role
- Candidates from an RGN, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Background will all be considered
Apply for agency nursing shifts today on the Clarity Locums app or website, or for more information contact Máire below!
Not ready to stop reading? Check out our blog below!
Posted on 30 March 2023 by Máire Walshe