Covid19 – Provision of Essential Services Guidance for Locums
The Government has decided that everybody should stay at home until April 12th 2020, except for the following situations:
- to travel to and from work, or for purposes of work, only where the work is essential health, social care or other essential service and cannot be done from home
. Pharmacists, technicians and other pharmacy workers are permitted to continue to work
- to shop for essential food, beverage and household goods or collect a meal
- to attend medical appointments and collect medicines and other health products
- for vital family reasons, such as providing care to children, elderly or vulnerable people
- to take brief individual physical exercise within 2km of your home, which may include children from your household, as long as you adhere to strict 2m physical distancing
- for farming purposes, i.e. food production and/or care of animals
When traveling to and from work you will need:
Such as your passport or drivers license.
Below we illustrate how your Clarity Locums app will demonstrate where you are working or where you have worked.
1. On the way to work.
If you are asked the reason for your journey, you can show the Gardai your booking confirmation and even your intended route by accessing your booking on the app as per the video below.
2. On the way home.
You can simply show your completed timesheet on the app as per the video below.
Clarity Locums is committed to supporting our locums through this uncertain time, so if you wish to have a PDF confirmation of employment letter emailed to you rather than using the app please email Sarah in HR at [email protected]
Posted on 06 April 2020