Completing a Personal Profile for Locum Nurses
Are you considering working as a locum nurse? Clarity Locums makes agency nursing simple.
At Clarity Locums we have an exclusive app and website for you to take TOTAL control of your profile, bookings, documents and most importantly the hours you work! Get your account set up by uploading the mandatory training documents and completing the Garda Vetting process for your profile.
When it comes to booking shifts, it’s important to stand out from the crowd! The best way to do this is to complete your agency nursing profile.
- Select More > Locum Profile
- Include a personal statement, 150-200 words
- Add your work experience
- Focus on your current role, relevant experience and skills
- Include your qualifications and achievements
- Don’t forget to include technology skills and experience due to the growth of use of technology in Nursing and Healthcare Settings
- It’s nice to add a picture of yourself, get those cameras ready!
Never miss a shift!
Not getting notifications of shifts in your area? Willing to travel a little further for the right rate? Never miss an opportunity again. By using our notification range feature, and adjusting how far your distance settings reach, you will find out about new Agency Nursing Roles in your area as soon as we put them up.
Set your notifications range
- Select More > Notification Range
- Use the slider to adjust your distance and notification range
Chat to us!
Want to learn more? Get in touch with our nursing team today to find out more information about agency nursing, support with our app, or just a general chat!
Posted on 17 November 2022 by Laura Mulchrone