Agency Nurses Needed Dublin South East
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to be part of the Public Health Nursing team with the HSE in Dublin South East
The nurses appointed to these posts will work within Primary Care in the PHN service; working as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a coordinated approach to client care. The community nurse will be expected to maintain a high standard of nursing care, to share responsibility with the community nursing team for the management of nursing care and the patients’ environment and to maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The work base will be the Primary Care Centre. Care is delivered in the client’s home and also in the clinic setting.
- Access to own transport is required for this post. Staff are eligible to claim travel allowance for work related travel. The service is provided Mon to Friday, 9- 5.
- Dublin South East Local Health Office looks after the communities of Sandymount, Ballsbridge, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Milltown, Dundrum, Ballinteer, Sandyford, & Kilternan
- The working week is negotiable for the right candidate
- Weekends off/No late nights/Work Life Balance all taken into consideration
- Rates/Contract depending on experience
- 9-5pm service Monday-Friday
- Wound care management – both in clinic and in the domiciliary setting
- Diabetes management
- Incontinence assessment and management
- Nursing assessment post hospital discharge/GP referral
- General nursing care for the chronically ill or disabled
- Oncology support and end of life care
- Nursing assessment for home supports
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration experience within an acute setting
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
- Both Technical and Professional expertise
- Community nursing experience preferable but not essential
- Onsite training and orientation will be provide
- Driving licence/own car is essential for this role
- Candidates from an RGN, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Background will all be considered
What to expect when working through Clarity Locums:
- Premium Rates
- Holiday Pay
- Bank Holiday allowance
- Full payroll team
- Easy to use App for shifts and timesheets
- Booking Platform open
- No more paper timesheets
Sound interesting? Get in touch today!
Contact Laura, our Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment, for more information on all nursing roles.
Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment
01 567 3123
For the past 2 years, Laura has acted as Clarity's Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment. During her previous years of management, Laura has acquired and honed her skills in Customer Service, Human Resources, Operations, Project Management and Recruitment. This, paired with her passion for people and talent building, helps her offer an excellent recruitment experience for both client and candidate alike.
Contact Laura today
Posted on 24 November 2022 by Lauar Mulchrone