Pharmacy Technician (Full- or Part-time) - Dublin 4
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a pharmacy based in Dublin 4.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent Full-time role (Part-time is also available).
The pharmacy is open on Saturdays, but the role is Monday-Friday. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
past 6pm are required. There is a great support team
in the store to help cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript
is the dispensing system used.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- You must be a reliable and ready to take on new challenges.
- Higher certificate in Pharmacy Technician studies (Open to newly qualified)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected] | 353 086 011 0169
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client