Support Pharmacist - Flexible Rota - Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
What you need to know:
This is a Permanent, Full-time role with a flexible rota. This role included No late nights past 7:30 and no Sundays. You will work alongside a strong support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript is the software used.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Private Medical insurance allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
Salary is DOE & salary is negotiable.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/trevor-240/30min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client