Staff Nurse - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Clarity Recruitment are now recruiting for a Staff Nurse f
or a prestigious hospital in North Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients while providing exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients and to work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum 3 years experience working in an acute hospital
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative