Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 10
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dublin 10.
About the Role:
About the Pharmacy:
- No late nights past 6 pm and no Sundays.
- Free Parking.
- MPS is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client