Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Athlone, Co. Westmeath
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, commencing ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work Full time,
39hrs week one, 40hrs week two, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Late nights or Sundays required
. Dispensing system used is MPS
. Very busy pharmacy with excellent support pharmacists and reliable technicians.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 3 years post - registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Would be open to someone with no Supervising experience.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!