Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Dublin 12.
About the Role:
This is a permanent full time role, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. The store is open from 9am-6pm Mon-Sat, and closed on Sundays. No late nights past 6pm. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing system used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client