Part-time Pharmacist - Killybegs, Donegal
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is recruiting a Part time Support Pharmacist
for a flourishing pharmacy in Killybegs, Donegal.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent Part-time role over 3 days per week.
Some weekend work may be required, but this is open to negotiability. Great support team
in the pharmacy. Along with exceptional internal perks
such as staff bonding events & bonus schemes on offer this role also.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Someone flexible on their working days
- Someone flexible to be able to assist with holiday covers
- Someone ambitious to learn & grow their skills base
Salary is DOE & excellent salary negotiable
- Ideal opportunity for Newly registered candidates
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client