Support Pharmacist - Tallaght, Dublin 24
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy based in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
This role will require you to work full time. Rota is quite flexible. 4/5 days weekly, 2/4 weekends, 1 late night every week, and every 2nd week there would be 2 late shifts.
What we desire in you:
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent communication & Customer service skills,
- Ability to work on your own initiative or within a team,
- To be an enthusiastic, personable and friendly nature,
- Passion & drive to helping customers and the team.
What we require :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations & All applications are strictly confidential.
- Relevant Qualifications is a must
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, for CV advice or interview preparation assistance,
- Simply email me at [email protected],
- Book in for a call: Book here
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client