Supervising Pharmacist - Maternity Cover - Cork City
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist
on behalf of our client in Cork City.
What you need to know:
This is a maternity cover position (6 months)
, which will commence in early January.
This job will require you to work full-time, Monday to Thursday ONLY! No weekends or late nights past 7pm
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties required
What we desire:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Newly Qualified Supervising Pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.