Staff Nurse - Endoscopy - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse
for the Endoscopy department
in a premier hospital in South Dublin
The ideal candidate should be/have:
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- A full NMBI registration in good standing -
Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 1 years' post registration experience
- Minimum of 6 months' experience working within the Endoscopy setting
- Relevant Endoscopy specific qualifications
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- To ensure the provision of a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy unit, working within agreed policies and procedures.
- Executes physician's orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- Notifies appropriate nursing and medical staff to changes in the patient's status.
- Independently performs duties and assumes responsibility for care of assigned patients.
- Performs techniques and routines in the specialty service area.
- Performs or assists others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
- Documents nursing care in all assigned patient records and the hospital Meditech system.
- Maintains patient's privacy and confidentiality of information and records at all times.
- Evaluates care given including the patient response.
- Reassesses and documents the proposed revision of interventions and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to assess patient's understanding of and compliance with instructions and health care teaching.
- Reviews documentation of instructions, teaching topics, and patient response with the Nurse Manager or designee.
- Adheres to internal controls established for the endoscopy department.
- Performs related duties as required within the endoscopy department.
For more info, or to apply, contact Becky
at: [email protected]